With a hope to get back on track, restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill announced reopening of its Boston restaurant in Cleveland Circle neighborhood which was linked to illness of over 130 people earlier this month.
Chipotle spokesman Chris Arnold said the Boston restaurant reopened on...read more
The Cleveland Circle Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant that was forced to close after several college students and other people fell sick after eating there has reopened.
Chipotle Mexican Grill reopened and resumed normal operation over the holiday weekend, around three weeks after Boston...read more
Chipotle Mexican Grill has already closed some of its restaurants and says it has no clue on what’s sickening its customers. While the company was trying to figure out sources of first E. coli outbreak, it is hit by second outbreak with different strain.
The Centers for Disease Control...read more
Is it safe to eat at Chipotle restaurants? The question has been baffling many foodies and the popular Mexican chain’s loyal customers after bacteria and virus outbreaks at the company’s many restaurants sickened many people in various US states.
The food-illness forced the company to...read more
Fast-casual chain Chipotle Mexican Grill has announced that it has roped in Curt Garner for the role of chief information officer. With an aim to improve the company’s mobile presence, Garner who has handled the same position at the Seattle-based coffee chain Starbucks has been hired.
- U.S. Senate to discuss $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, Nevada stands to win big
- Shortlist of affordable electric motorcycles available for US consumers
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More