Ferrari North America Inc, a subsidiary of Ferrari NV, has issued a recall for its 2016 California T convertible vehicles due to the risk of leakage of fuel in the engine compartment. The recalled vehicles were manufactured during the period of September 8, 2015 to November 11, 2015. The...read more
Luxury carmaker Ferrari's only model other than the newly announced California T to have 'T' suffix was the Mondial T, which was launched in 1989.
While the two models share the 'T' suffix in the names, the new model is much different compared to the decades-old Ferrari Mondial T. The...read more
Ferrari's revamped California car will arrive with letter "T" in its name, which will stand for turbo; and it will be the first turbocharged Ferrari car since the iconic F40.
The new Ferrari California T simmers with near classical elegance and stylish proportions but its looks avoid the...read more
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More