In a Thursday announcement, US regulators have revealed that a record penalty of $70 million has been imposed on Honda Motors by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The penalty has been slapped on Honda for violating safety laws in the country.
According to the...read more
In an announcement made on Wednesday, Honda said that its recall pertaining to driver's side air bags in being expanded to all 50 US states. The expansion of the recall by Honda is apparently a result of pressure from the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300...read more
At the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show on Wednesday, Honda officially unveiled its 2016 HR-V subcompact SUV, which is a smaller and more affordable version of the automaker's best-selling CR-V SUV in the US.
The new 2016 HR-V subcompact SUV from Honda is expected to hit the markets in spring...read more
Automaker Honda has made its Honda Fit small car even more intriguing by launching the 2015 Fit, which is a restyled, five-door hatchback. The 2015 Honda Fit is available in three models --- the LX, the EX, and the EX-L, which respectively start at $15,525; $17,435; and $19,800.
- « first
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More