Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a new photo app which the company has described a “selfie and portrait enhancement application,” designed to enable users to capture perfect ‘selfies.’
The ‘free’ new photo app -- initially only for users of iOS devices -- is appropriately...read more
According to a VentureBeat report, software giant Microsoft has delayed the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade until “early next year.”
The report, based on the information shared by Microsoft spokesperson, implies that the company will not be able to deliver the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade to the...read more
Tech giants Apple and Microsoft have been touting their latest tablets – the iPad Pro and the Surface Pro 4 – as worthy replacements for traditional laptops, highlighting the fact that the tablets can pose a significant challenge to the power and performance of laptops.
The 12.9-inch iPad...read more
All video game lovers, be ready for the new present coming very soon on the eve of festive season, Christmas and New Year. Unravel, an indie strategy game out of Sweden first showcased at E3 2015 in Los Angeles, is about to launch is less than two months on February 9, 2016 for PlayStation 4,...read more
In a recent announcement, Microsoft has revealed that it expanding the availability of its ‘Cortana’ personal digital assistant to more mobile devices.
The announcement by Microsoft implies that the company is keeping the promise which it made in May to make the Cortana experience...read more
On Friday, software giant Microsoft announced the date and venue of its Build 2016 developer conference. At the premier Build conference, which Microsoft holds annually, the company announces its new product launches and important software upgrades.
Announcing the timing and place of its...read more
Microsoft has announced that it newest Lumia handsets - Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, and Lumia 550 – will be available for purchase in Australia in December.
The Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL handsets are Microsoft’s latest flagship Lumia smartphones; while the Lumia 550 is a mid-range handset...read more
Software giant Microsoft has recently hinted that its upgrade tempo for its latest Windows 10 OS -- which was launched by the company in July this year -- will probably be slower than its past ‘three times a year’ upgrade tempo.
Though Microsoft has been consistently citing a three-times-...read more
According to the statistics released by US metrics firm Net Applications on Sunday, an estimated number of 132 million personal computers (PCs) are now powered by Microsoft’s latest Windows version – Windows 10 OS.
The figures published by Net Applications show the ‘user share’ of...read more
On Thursday, Microsoft announced the launch of a Chrome add-on to enable users to gain quick access to Office Online apps and their documents. The launch of the new Chrome plugin by Microsoft is an indication of Google Chrome’s growing dominance in the browser market.
The Office Online...read more
According to a Wired report, Microsoft had built the rumored Surface Mini tablet, but did not ship out the device. If Microsoft has distributed the Surface Mini to the market, the tablet would have challenged Apple iPad Mini tablet.
Going by the Wired report, the disclosure - that a...read more
Microsoft is set to roll out its much awaited software update to Xbox One -- the New Xbox One Experience (NXOE) -- next month. The company has said in a recent announcement that the worldwide rollout of the NXOE will begin on November 12, 2015.
The forthcoming NXOE will be the biggest...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More