Microsoft has reported better-than-expected results for the first quarter, registering strong performance for commercial cloud sales and services based on Azure cloud platform. The company registered 13 percent decline in first quarter profit due to $1.1 billion charges related to layoff...read more
At a Monday afternoon news conference held in San Francisco, Microsoft said in an announcement that it had partnered with Dell for offering a private cloud package of software as well as hardware for its Azure services.
The announcement about the team up with Dell was announced by...read more
In a Sunday report, Forbes said that Microsoft is likely to unveil its own wearable device - a smartwatch - "within weeks." As per the report, the Microsoft smartwatch is expected to become available at stores "soon after launch," so that it can reach customers in time for this year's holiday...read more
Skype has launched mobile video chat app Qik with videos that will disappear after two weeks. Skype Qik enables users to send 40-second video messages to individual contacts and groups. The app is available for Android, iOS and Windows OS devices.
Technology experts see the Skype Qik move...read more
Microsoft's chief executive officer, Satya Nadella, today announced that the company will be offering commercial cloud services, Azure and Office 365, in India by 2015.
According to Nadella, the services will be offered from local data centers in India. Since more than 250 million Indians...read more
- « first
- U.S. Senate to discuss $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, Nevada stands to win big
- Shortlist of affordable electric motorcycles available for US consumers
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More