In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s Oculus VR virtual-reality startup said that the release of its Touch controllers has been delayed until the second half of 2016.
The Touch controllers were originally scheduled for release in the first half of 2016, almost in coincidence...read more
Facebook-owned Oculus VR premiered a short, animated film - 'Henry' - on Tuesday. Oculus said that the 'Henry' animated film will be available for free for the buyers of Oculus Rift strap-on virtual reality (VR) headsets when they arrive in retail stores in the first quarter of 2016.
Facebook-owned virtual reality (VR) firm Oculus has officially unveiled the consumer model of its Rift VR headset. The unveiling of the headset - which immerses the users in amazingly realistic 3-D environments - comes three years after the public launch of a prototype device.
Taking the...read more
- GM takes wraps off BrightDrop EV600 all-electric delivery van
- GM teases automobile enthusiasts with mysterious electric vehicles at CES
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More