Both Sprint and Verizon agreed to pay $158 million to the customers as a part of the federal settlement between the two companies. All those customers, who have been charged illegally over wireless phone bills have been requested to get their claims refunded by December 31st either through...read more
Just a week is left for Verizon and Sprint customers to claim a refund for unauthorized charges in their mobile bills. In May, both the companies have entered into ‘cramming’ settlement with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) worth $158 million.
Current and former subscribers who...read more
In a Wednesday announcement, US wireless carrier T-Mobile said that it will be giving an additional bill credit – over and above the early termination fees (ETF) and other payments - to ‘switchers’ from Sprint. The announcement marks the latest holiday-season promotions being offered by T-Mobile...read more
In an announcement made on Tuesday, US wireless carrier Sprint said that it is expanding its ‘Direct 2 You’ smartphone delivery and personalization service to several new locations across the country.
The ‘Direct 2 You’ smartphone delivery and personalization service is a ‘free of charge...read more
In a recent announcement, US wireless carrier Sprint has revealed that it has launched a new program – the International Value Roaming plan – which will give its subscribers the advantage of unlimited text and data in 15 countries in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
The 15 countries in...read more
US wireless carrier Sprint and UK cellular provider EE have confirmed that the recent rollout of an updated iOS version - iOS 8.3 - by Apple will bring Wi-Fi calling capabilities to the newer iPhone models.
According to announcements by Sprint and EE, the iOS 8.3 update will activate Wi-...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More