Cadillac, American Airline announce long-term partnership
On Monday, General Motors' Cadillac brand and American Airlines announced a long-term partnership, under which the companies will offer luxury airport transfers to upper-strata passengers.
The partnership will bring Cadillac vehicle displays into the terminals of American Airlines, along with free terminal transfers to the airlines' passengers as well as Cadillac test drives to earn miles in American's loyalty program.
The new initiative announced by Cadillac and American Airlines will be launched at the Los Angeles airport this month. However, in the coming months, the program will apparently be expanded to some other airports, including Dallas/Fort Worth in Texas, and LaGuardia and John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.
For the new initiative, three Cadillac vehicles - the CTS, SRX, and Escalade - will be used; with Cadillac to provide shuttle vehicles for flyers who have tight flight schedules. However, the service will be available only for ConciergeKey members, as the program is reserved only for passengers who fly frequently and have a lot of frequent flyer miles to their names.
About the Cadillac-American Airlines partnership, Uwe Ellinghaus - Cadillac's global Chief Marketing Officer - told The Detroit News last month that program will give frequent travelers a chance to see and experience a Cadillac. Ellinghaus said: "The airport is great because it's one of the few places in the world where even the busiest people are slowed down."
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More