86-year-old Man from Detroit goes missing after winning lottery
An 86-year-old man from Detroit has gone missing after he won approximately $20,000 in lottery. According to relatives of Arthur Neal Jr., it's been a week since they saw him. He was last seen at his home on December 20 and his relatives said that this is a strange behavior from Neal as he is not a person who would miss Christmas with his family.
Neal is a black, 5 feet 7 inches, tall man with a full beard and mustache and drives a 1998 Cadillac DeVille with license plate BMZ 7786. Granddaughter of Neal, Lawanda Marshall, said he recently won approximately $20,000 in a lottery game but must not have left town because of this. According to Marshall, Neal was still involved in masonry work in spite of his age.
Marshall fears that his disappearance could be related to news of the lottery win. She told CBS Detroit that he would not leave the place willingly because of the money and is uncertain how many people were aware about the winning.
"It bothers me greatly because I don't think that's the type of information that should have seeped out - if that was the case - especially that neighborhood in which he was staying", Marshall told the station.
Marshall told MLive that he has very good physical and mental health and is not a typical old man at all. As per investigators, there are no indications of forced entry at his house.
According to his relatives, his home appears to have been ransacked by someone since he has gone missing. His puppy also seems to be missing. His loved ones are praying for his safe return.
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More