New Year Eve celebration events in Grand Rapids
New Year's Eve has always been celebrated with full hustle and bustle in and around Grand Rapids. As December 31 has finally approached, the Grand Rapids area is once again ready to offer dozens of options for partygoers and families to add another memorable event in their lives. Let's have a look at a few of them:
Calder Plaza is going to organize its annual concert and ball drop event at a new location - 315 Ottawa Ave. Previously, this free celebration event was held at Rosa Parks Circle and Monroe Avenue NW. it will offer four musical acts, starting 7 p. m. At midnight, there will be a lighted ball drop. Guests will be served with free hot chocolate.
JW Marriott and Amway Grand Plaza are offering four parties for the price of one, allowing patrons of each function to enjoy the other.
The JW Marriott Grand Rapids will offer a 1970s party complete with a funky band and marvelous DJ music to allow guests to hustle under the disco ball all night long.
The Amway Grand Plaza will organize parties in three different ballrooms. While the Ambassador Ballroom will offer live jazz, the Imperial Ballroom will have a DJ spinning Top 40, and the Pantlind Ballroom will host 1980s night.
WSNX is going to host a dance party called "Beats & Bubbly" at The Intersection, 133 Grandville Avenue. Doors will open at 8:30 p. m. and the dance party will start at 9 p. m. Music will be provided by the likes of DJ Internio, Freak Island and Jason Veeder. Visitors will be served with a champagne toast at midnight.
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- San Manuel unveils new smoking, alcohol consumption guidelines amid soaring COVID-19 cases in Southern California
- US District Court Judge dismisses lawsuit questioning Texas tribal casino’s sovereign immunity
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More