Honda to unveil all-new 2016 Pilot crossover SUV at Chicago Auto Show
Automaker Honda has announced that the third-generation version of its boxy three-row Pilot crossover SUV - the all-new 2016 Pilot - will be unveiled at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show on February 12, 2015.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the 2016 Pilot will be a redesigned version of the 8-seater SUV. The new model will bring to the three-row crossover SUV segment a number of features, including "advanced safety, new technology, class-leading fuel economy and enhanced family utility and versatility."
With Honda having effectively contributed to the creation of the three-row crossover SUV segment, the company's SVP and General Manager Jeff Conrad said that the all-new 2016 Pilot will "raise the bar" in the mentioned segment. Conrad also added that the new Pilot version will bring to the segment premium features and more innovation, together with greater overall style and best-ever family utility.
Asserting that the new 2016 Pilot will continue to be as family-friendly an SUV as ever, Honda said that the remarkable new technologies which the vehicle will showcase are presently not available in the mainstream SUV segment.
The 2016 Pilot crossover SUV will, as per Honda, come with "a dramatic shift in design," as it is being completely designed, developed and manufactured in the US. The SUV will be launched at Honda dealerships across the US in summer this year.
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More