Best Buy announces to offer $100 Gift Card with Preorders of LG G4
Consumer electronics company Best Buy has been trying to lure customers to preorder the LG G4 smartphone by giving a Best Buy gift card of about $100 with the order. There are reports that the new LG G4 will be a new flagship device, which will compete with phones like Samsung's Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus of Apple and the HTC One M9.
According to smartphone experts, the new LG G4 will offer the users two coveted features: a removable battery and microSD expansion slot. The new smartphone of LG will overcome the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge of Samsung which do not have removable battery or microSD expansion slot. The new smartphone will allowed the users to have a user-removable battery.
The One M9 of HTC comes with an expansion slot, but the phone's aluminum case is completely sealed same as the Samsung's latest smartphones are sealed. LG has eliminated the problems. The company has been trying to attract consumers to purchase the only flagship smartphone that allows users to both remove battery and microSD expansion slot.
According to the company, the G4 has a huge 3000 mAh removable battery, and its microSD expansion slot lets the users expand the memory to 2TB microSD card. The phone included 32 GB internal storage.
Earlier, LG said that it would offer United States G4 customers a free 32 GB microSD card with the phone. Now, Best Buy has announced that it will sweeten the deal by offering a $100 Best Buy gift card when people preorder the smartphone online. According to Best Buy, it is taking preorders for the Verizon, AT&T and Sprint LG G4.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More