JetBlue announces improvements in service at Logan International Airport
On Tuesday, JetBlue Airways Corp announced plans to boost service at Logan International Airport in order to serve both business and leisure travelers who have made the airline the city's top carrier.
JetBlue will introduce its highly acclaimed take on premium travel 'Mint' class to Boston customers traveling to San Francisco and Los Angeles as a part of the expansion.
JetBlue will also add Nashville as its 60th non-stop destination from Boston and will increase service frequency on more than a dozen existing routes to US and Caribbean destinations.
The largest airline in Boston said that it has won corporate customers in part as its Mint seats, are priced below competitors' business-class fares.
Robin Hayes, president and chief executive officer said, "We came to town in 2004 with the renegade idea that we could bring humanity back to air travel for customers underserved and overcharged by other carriers".
Marty St. George, executive vice president for commercial and planning said that corporate travel managers who were interested to talk to them before are calling and saying 'Can we talk to you guys about a deal?'
JetBlue is a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. It carries more than 32 million customers a year to 90 cities in the US, Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 875 daily flights.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More