Mother kills Two Kids, Suspecting Them of Committing Sexual Assaults
It is hard to even imagine what a Detroit woman remorselessly committed; and she pleaded guilty on Monday to killing two of her children and shamelessly stated that does not regret beating and suffocating them.
The woman, Mitchelle Blair aged 36 killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair and 9 year-old son, Stephen Berry, months apart in 2012 and 2013 and stored their bodies in a home freezer at her Detroit apartment.
Blair told Judge Dana Hathaway during the hearing,” I don’t regret any of this. I don’t feel any remorse for the death of those demons”. Blair alleged that her children had sexually abused a sibling and this is the reason why she committed the sinful act.
Blair narrated at the hearing that she repeatedly beat Stoni and Stephen and poured scalding water on them. She then made Stephen drink window cleaner, emphatically agreeing that this was her way of inflicting punishment.
However, it is hard to justify Blair’s act as she said that she did not see any of the abuse take place and moreover, didn’t get the police involved. The unrepentant mother argued that she did not inform the police because she feared she would lose her other children.
Nonetheless, the heartless Blair surely deserves not to be called a mother at all. In a separate case, authorities are seeking to end Blair’s parental rights to her other two children, an 8-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter, who have also reported instances of physical abuse by Blair.
Blair has been charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, torture, child abuse, and committing child abuse first degree in the presence of another child. Blair will now face life in prison with no chance for parole.
- Washington’s Snoqualmie Casino wins COVID-19 insurance claim lawsuit
- Tesla’s stock can reach $3,000 by 2025 if it executes really well: Elon Musk
- Plug-Ins account for 18.5% of Volvo’s total U.S. sales in August 2021
- Electrify America offering free charging throughout Labor Day Weekend
- BYD’s all-electric Dolphin turns heads at 2021 Chengdu Auto Show
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
Michigan Senate Bill 991 (SB 991), which has been...Read More
The Rivers Casino in the Pittsburgh area is once...Read More
Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice, an 85-year-old man...Read More
Georgia is one of the few states in the US that...Read More
A fifty-year-old Michigan man seems to be double-...Read More
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four...Read More