Multiple armed suspects break into Chris Brown’s L.A. home: police
Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) are frantically searching for multiple armed suspects who broke into Chris Brown's home while the singer was not there.
LAPD Detective Meghan Aguilar said the overnight home invasion at Brown's home in Los Angeles forced the singer's aunt into a closet.
Brown's aunt was asleep inside the singer's Tarzana mansion in the 19600 block of Citrus Ridge Drive at around 2 a.m. when she heard commotion and saw a man coming into her room. Brown wasn't home at the time.
The woman told police investigators that the suspect, who had a handgun, asked her if there was any cash or a safe in the house. When she could not answer the suspect's questions, he forced her into a closet and ordered her to wait there without making any noise.
The woman was terrified but not hurt. She called 911 once the house was quiet again.
Speaking about the robbery, Aguilar said, "We have nothing that indicates the people that broke into this home of Chris Brown knew Chris Brown or even knew this was his residence."
Investigators believe that four to five suspects forced their entry into Brown's mansion. They took a laptop, a cell phone and some cash with them before fleeing. A manhunt to apprehend the suspects is underway.
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More