UC San Diego ranked 9th among nation’s best public schools
University of California San Diego has once again grabbed one of the top 10 spots on the list of the nation’s best public schools, according to U.S. News & World Report’s latest rankings report.
The 2016 edition of Best Colleges ranked UC San Diego 9th among the nation’s best public schools and 39th amongst all universities.
UC San Diego has been making the top 10 list of public schools for more than a decade. Last year, it was ranked the 8th best public school and 37th-best overall in the nation.
When asked for a comment, Chancellor Pradeep Khosla said, “It is an honor for UC San Diego to be recognized once again as one of the nation’s top public universities. At UC San Diego, we are committed to providing a world-class education for our students and conducting research that benefits our society and world.”
Rankings were based on nominations from presidents of colleges, provosts and admissions deans who were asked to name up to ten schools that make the most ground-breaking improvements in terms of curriculum, faculty, technology and facilities.
UC Berkeley topped the list among public schools, followed by UC Los Angeles, University of Virginia, University of Michigan and University of North Carolina; while Princeton University topped the overall list, followed by Harvard University and Yale University.
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More