UC San Diego ranked 9th among nation’s best public schools
University of California San Diego has once again grabbed one of the top 10 spots on the list of the nation’s best public schools, according to U.S. News & World Report’s latest rankings report.
The 2016 edition of Best Colleges ranked UC San Diego 9th among the nation’s best public schools and 39th amongst all universities.
UC San Diego has been making the top 10 list of public schools for more than a decade. Last year, it was ranked the 8th best public school and 37th-best overall in the nation.
When asked for a comment, Chancellor Pradeep Khosla said, “It is an honor for UC San Diego to be recognized once again as one of the nation’s top public universities. At UC San Diego, we are committed to providing a world-class education for our students and conducting research that benefits our society and world.”
Rankings were based on nominations from presidents of colleges, provosts and admissions deans who were asked to name up to ten schools that make the most ground-breaking improvements in terms of curriculum, faculty, technology and facilities.
UC Berkeley topped the list among public schools, followed by UC Los Angeles, University of Virginia, University of Michigan and University of North Carolina; while Princeton University topped the overall list, followed by Harvard University and Yale University.
- Audi Q5 e-tron to reportedly be launched in China next month
- Chip and ship shortages are main threats to Tesla’s sales growth: Elon Musk
- Rivian DC fast chargers to be eventually opened to all electric vehicles
- Tesla Gigafactory Berlin is able to produce 1 car body every 45 seconds: Elon Musk
- Chevrolet Silverado EV will have massive glass roof
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
Automobile giant Ford Motors has yet to announce...Read More
The National Bank of Ukraine conducted an audit of...Read More
United Parcel Service (UPS) has confirmed that it...Read More
Michigan Senate Bill 991 (SB 991), which has been...Read More
The Rivers Casino in the Pittsburgh area is once...Read More
Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice, an 85-year-old man...Read More