Tesla beefing up its self-driving car software
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk seems to be too excited about self-driving cars. On Thursday, he announced that they are strengthening up its self-driving software. The announcement can be an indication that Tesla is working on to launch a self-driving mobility service similar to the one being held by Uber, $51 billion ride-hailing service.
For now, Tesla has not publicized on hiring process and future plans. A Tesla spokeswoman said that they will prefer the tweets speak for themselves. Last month, the company came up with its Autopilot feature.
The software allows self-driving functions on highways. It also allow the car to steer themselves on private property. As soon as it was launched, it became viral making the company's chief executive to make a request that drivers should always remain attentive on road and be ready to take the control.
It would not be wrong to say that Tesla is working to be with the auto industry zeitgeist. For now, there is a competition in the auto and tech industries to come up with a perfect self-driving vehicle. Out of all, it is Google, which has grabbed maximum attention for its autonomous car program.
However, for Tesla, the main competitor will remain Uber when it comes to self-driving car concept. Many assumptions have been made about Tesla’ self driving car concept, but Musk has always remain tightlipped on it when it comes to sharing details on the concept.
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More