Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard in short supply at Apple’s retail stores
According to reports, Apple’s two new accessories -- the Apple Pencil stylus; and the Smart Keyboard -- launched for the big-screen iPad Pro tablet, on November 18, are in short supply at the Apple Retail stores.
The Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard were first unveiled by Apple at its major product launch event held in September. Both the iPad Pro accessories became available for purchase on November 18; with the Apple Pencil priced at $99, and the Smart Keyboard priced at $169.
However, within days of the launch of the Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard, both the products are currently sold out online. For customers interested in buying the two products, the waiting period presently is 4-5 weeks.
Revealing that Apple is facing supply constraints for the Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard at its own stores, an Apple spokesman told CNNMoney that the company has “a limited supply of Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard in Apple Retail stores;" and added: "Customers are very excited for iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard."
Meanwhile, with supply constraints having hit the Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard at Apple’s stores, people are reportedly reselling the two products on eBay. The Apple Pencil is being resold for as much as $500 on eBay; while the Smart Keyboard is being resold for anywhere between $200 and $650.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More