Huntsville Family shocks after Seeing Sharks Approaching Shoreline
A Huntsville family got stunned after spotting swarm of sharks approaching the shoreline at the Panama City Beach. Blake Whitlow visited the beach with his four kids and wife Tyra where they spotted the sharks while he was capturing video on his phone.
Whitlow told AL.com that they were in the raft when they first saw the sharks off shore. Whitlow later posted the video of his afternoon encounter with sharks on YouTube. Blake, a local beach resident, said the shark feeding frenzy occurred around 3 p.m. between Rosemary Beach and Inlet Beach.
Whitlow also said that as the sharks appeared near the shore, several people gathered to watch the swarm of hunting sharks. The video posted online shows smaller sharks entering the shallow water along the shore. One man in the video appeared approaching a shark that nearly beaches itself.
Viewers can be heard telling others in the water to swim towards shore after hearing the man who yelled that there could be an estimated 50 to 60 sharks.
Whitlow said his family is relocating to the Panama City Beach area and presently staying in a rental house near Inlet Beach until February. Tyra said her kids were afraid at first when they spotted the sharks, but they got excited once they safely reach near sand.
“They were a little scared until getting out of the water but then just enjoyed the unique experience. (My) oldest son said it was neat getting to see them outside of an aquarium or movie”, said Tyra.
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More