New 2016 Honda Civic -- the most advanced Civic ever
Bigwig automaker Honda’s newly designed 2016 Civic sedan -- which is the company’s 10th generation Civic model -- is a perfect passenger vehicle; marking the most advanced iteration of the Civic in the model’s 42-year history.
According to reviews, the new 2016 Honda Civic is a pleasant and moderate sedan, which comes with an affordable price tag and is extremely dependable. The vehicle – which has taken most of its styling cues from Europe - is also astoundingly predictable as well as economical.
As compared to the 2015 Civic, the new 2016 Civic has more length and width, though it is slightly lower in height. The new Civic also boasts a comparatively much sportier-looking body, with a longer hood and shorter rear overhang. The sportier handling of the sedan is also very crisp.
So far as under-the-hood enhancements are concerned, the new 2016 Civic sedan is that first turbo in the Civic lineup. It is equipped with a new 1.5-liter turbocharged engine, which has the capability to deliver 174 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque.
Describing the 2016 Honda Civic as “a global car” for which Honda wanted to “raise the style quotient and the fun-to-drive factor,” Michael Willrich – Honda’s senior product planner -- said in a recent statement: "In the past, we targeted other compacts in the U.S. market — and the last one didn't do so well with the critics. This time we decided to target European benchmarks.
- LG Chem to supply battery cells for Tesla’s Model Y electric SUV in China
- GiG extends sports-betting partnership with North Macedonia casino operator KAK DOO Skopje
- Payment Options for Indian Bettors on Online Casinos Operating in India
- Ohio’s Mahoning Valley Race Course cancels live horse racing for 2 weeks after employee tests positive for Covid-19
- Arcimoto creates new Roadster model by chopping top off 3-wheeled e-car’s top
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More