McDonald’s Experiments with Menu
The famous fast food restaurant, McDonald’s, seems to experimenting with its menu by including macaroni and cheese option. However, the mac and cheese is only available in 18 restaurants of the Cleveland area in Ohio. These outlets are acting as a test market for the new entry in the menu.
Mcdonald’s has been offering mac and cheese since this summer. “We’re always looking for new ways to offer relevant tastes to our customers, so we’re giving mac and cheese a try and gathering valuable feedback from our customers,” said Lisa McComb, a McDonald’s spokeswoman. Mac and cheese is considered as a tries and tested food combination.
The novelty food item is being sold a part of Happy Meal, which is worth $3. The meal includes mac and cheese, along with fries, fruit and milk. The company reported that the four-ounce portion contains five grams of protein and whole grain each, while offering less than 200 calories. The mac and cheese is now being sold as a separate item for $1.75 from November 2015. Lisa said that the product will be sold only until February 2016. Its availability after that is uncertain.
She added that the customers’ reviews will be used to determine the continuity of the product. It is still very early to say anything about the outcome of the experiment and the company is not sure whether it will be offered at any other outlets, Lisa stated. Among other experiments, the company started selling all-day breakfast in October 2015. In the U.K., McDonald’s is offering customized thicker, premium burger.
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More