Microsoft launches new photo app called ‘Microsoft Selfie’
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a new photo app which the company has described a “selfie and portrait enhancement application,” designed to enable users to capture perfect ‘selfies.’
The ‘free’ new photo app -- initially only for users of iOS devices -- is appropriately called ‘Microsoft Selfie,’ and it is now available at the Apple App Store. It supports the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Microsoft has not disclosed any expected timeline for the availability of the app for Android users.
The simple-to-use Microsoft Selfie app basically enables iPhone users to edit their selfies like a professional, to as to make them appear much better. The users of the app simply have to click a selfie – or choose any other photo from the camera roll of their handset – and then process it right within the app.
The Instagram-like editing features of the new Microsoft Selfie app take a number of factors into account before making simple enhancements to the users’ photos. These factors include the users’ age, gender, skin tone, lighting, and noise, among others. In addition, for the post-processing job, the app gives users a total of 13 different filters, though they can use one feature at a given time.
According to the description on the app page, Microsoft Selfie app takes several variables into account, “applies different models automatically and finishes enhancement with just a single click.”
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More