Tom Horn Gaming signs content deal with 888casino to expand distribution capabilities
Casino games supplier Tom Horn Gaming has announced the signing of a commercial partnership deal with Gibraltar-headquartered gambling giant 888 Holdings to expand its distribution capabilities in several new regulated markets.
The newly-signed deal will enable users of digital gaming platform 888casino to enjoy a range of the developer’s popular titles, including the 243 Crystal Fruits, 81 Frutas Grandes, and La Tomatina.
Tom Horn Gaming CEO Ondrej Lapides lauded the commercial collaboration as a “pivotal” move in their long-term expansion strategy. The top executive added that teaming up with an industry leader like 888 meant a lot to the casino software supplier.
Announcing the deal, Lapides added, “Not only does it confirm our games are in high demand among top tier operators, it also acknowledges our never-ending aspirations to deliver gaming content that is not only highly entertaining, but also innovative and safe.”
The announcement of the commercial partnership between the two companies surfaced after 888 Holdings outbid New York-based private equity giant Apollo Global Management to acquire non-American assets of William Hill. 888 Holdings outbid Apollo Global Management by placing a bid of slightly more than £2 billion (roughly US$2.7 billion).
Talya Benyamini, Vice President B2C Casino for 888, also hailed the deal. He stressed that they were pleased and excited to partner with Tom Horn Gaming to further improve their casino content offering. He expressed hope that their customers would enjoy the new range of innovative and dynamic games. He went on to say that they were looking forward further expand their partnership with the software supplier in the future.
In the meantime, the iGaming software supplier is also trying to enhance its expansive games portfolio with titles like Fruits Go Pop, which offers huge wins of up to 3456 times of the stake. The three-reel, three-row title comes with an RTP of 96% and features conventional double fruit symbols, bells and sevens, with a number of exciting mechanics. In addition, it brings a Gamble feature that allows gamers to choose to gamble their winnings by guessing the color or suit of the card. A correct guess doubles their wins.
Established in 1997 by Israeli brothers Ron and Shay Ben-Yitzhak and Aaron and Avi Shaked, 888 Holdings got listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in 2005. Currently, it is responsible for numerous prominent iGaming domains, such as CostaBingo.com, WinkBingo.com, and 888Casino.com.
- Alaska’s first electric school bus operating efficiently in minus 40-degree temperatures
- E-ONE bags first order for electric fire truck from Mesa Fire & Medical Department
- Genesis releases teaser image of Electrified GV70 ahead of Guangzhou Auto Show
- Daimler's Mitsubishi Fuso Delivered 300 eCanter Trucks
- Ukraine looks for effective female politicians
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
The federally-recognized Eastern Band of Cherokee...Read More
Five Midwestern US states are all set to get a big...Read More
Las Vegas, the highest revenue gaming market in...Read More
American bicycle manufacturer Ride1Up has opened...Read More
Just a few hours after the announcement of sale of...Read More
Horseshoe Baltimore, the second largest casino in...Read More