The information stored in the profile of each member of Uncover Michigan is very basic which includes name/ email and location only. A member is fully registered once he confirms his email address. Your data is safe with Uncover Michigan and passwords are stored using encryption technology. We do not sell list of our subscribers to any advertisers or email campaigners.
No other information is recorded or stored on our servers except your IP address and source of traffic. For tracking website traffic, we use Google Analytics which records some additional information.
Links to other websites
Uncover Michigan provides links to other websites which have more information relevant to our content. We do not advertise any website directly on our platform. We include advertisement only through advertising networks. We do not take any responsibility of content posted on third-party websites.
Third Party Advertising
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.uncovermichigan.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
In case, you need any information regarding any news item or article posted on our website, please contact us.
- Del Lago Casino’s furloughed worker creates petition to reopen as operator planning to lay off over 1,000 staff
- Oklahoma will have to bear cost of poorly negotiated gaming compact deal with Native American tribes: Governor Stitt
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More