Casinos in Detroit, once permitted to resume by Governor Gretchen Whitmer, will have to follow strict capacity curtails along with a number of guidelines tailored to defend public against a potential flare-up of new corona virus transmissions.
The largest city in the Midwestern state of...read more
It is hard to even imagine what a Detroit woman remorselessly committed; and she pleaded guilty on Monday to killing two of her children and shamelessly stated that does not regret beating and suffocating them.
The woman, Mitchelle Blair aged 36 killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni...read more
A hoax call by a man, who left his laptop at a ticket counter of the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, had the airport authorities on their feet.
As reported by Brian Lassaline, Airport spokesperson, a portion of the north terminal of the airport had to be sealed this Saturday,...read more
Dennis Williams, leader of the United Auto Workers union, was present at the union's national bargaining convention in Detroit on Wednesday.
He has rejected a tier of lower wages for workers making auto parts. Williams affirmed that the union already has too many tiers of low wages. He...read more
A deal is close to fund a $250-million customs plaza required for a planned Detroit River bridge crossing, the Obama administration’s top homeland security official said.
Sen. Debbie Stabenow, a Democrat from Lansing, said in a recent interview that she expected the Canadian government...read more
During the course of an interview ahead of an address at the World Congress automotive conference in Detroit last week, Google's self-driving project director Chris Urmson said that the company is engineering and building self-driving in collaboration with metro Detroit suppliers.
The new-vehicle unveilings at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit included the launch of two supercars --- the all-new Acura NSX and the Ford GT. Both the high-performance vehicles are being manufactured in the US.
Honda-owned Acura's new NSX is the latest...read more
The Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion concept is definitely one of the most futuristic luxury car concepts shown at this year's ongoing Detroit Auto Show.
Unveiled recently at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the oddly named F 015 Luxury in Motion actually hints...read more
Jones Day, the law firm hired by Detroit as lead counsel in the city's historic bankruptcy case, has agreed to decrease its legal bills to the city by nearly $18 million, a newly filed court document revealed.
According to the document filed in the court on Friday, the Jones Day law firm...read more
On Sunday, the eve of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Volkswagen released the images of a concept version of its five-seat, plug-in hybrid crossover, the Cross Coupe GTE.
Going by the images and information released by Volkswagen, the Cross Coupe GTE will be a mid-...read more
The Detroit Auto Show, which is scheduled to run from January 12 to January 25, will showcase a number of all-new cars, trucks and crossovers, and likely attract thousands of journalists, analysts and auto enthusiasts.
Organizers of the show say that various auto makers will display...read more
The number of criminal homicides in Detroit slipped to the lowest in nearly five decades in 2014, preliminary data released by the city police department showed.
According to data released by the Detroit Police Department on Friday, there were 300 criminal homicides in Detroit in the...read more
- next ›
- Del Lago Casino’s furloughed worker creates petition to reopen as operator planning to lay off over 1,000 staff
- Oklahoma will have to bear cost of poorly negotiated gaming compact deal with Native American tribes: Governor Stitt
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More