Detroit police detectives continue to investigate the recent shooting death of a young woman who was shot and killed while she was sitting with a friend in a car.
Christina Samuel, 22, died after two men opened fire on the car as she was taking to a male friend in a car parked on Carlisle...read more
An 86-year-old man from Detroit has gone missing after he won approximately $20,000 in lottery. According to relatives of Arthur Neal Jr., it's been a week since they saw him. He was last seen at his home on December 20 and his relatives said that this is a strange behavior from Neal as he is...read more
A young Detroit man accused of lethally shooting a teen on Christmas Day signed a not-guilty plea through his attorney on Monday.
According to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, 16-year-old Bernard Walker was at a friend's house at around 1:30 p. m. on December 25 on the 4100 block of...read more
The reward for any information leading to the killer who shot and killed a Grosse Pointe teen and left three others wounded around a week ago has been increased to $10,000.
A local attorney named Thomas Guastello has donated $5,000 to Crime Stoppers in order to encourage any person having...read more
A few days after postponing the Christmas Day release of controversial comedy film "The Interview," Sony announced that the comedy would be shown on the same day in a limited number of theaters.
The Interview was scheduled to be released on Christmas Day, but the Japanese company...read more
General Motors Co.'s luxury brand Cadillac will unveil its Lansing-built newest CTS sedan at the upcoming the North American International Auto Show, which is scheduled to take place at Cobo Center, Detroit, in January 2015.
The 2016 CTS-V high-performance sedan is being called the most...read more
A new research carried out by Detroit's Wayne State University researchers has, surprisingly, revealed that 'texting while driving' can be more perilous for older and mature motorists as compared to their younger counterparts.
According to the research, older and more experienced drivers...read more
The official approval to the Detroit chapter of the Satanic Temple for displaying its exhibit at the Michigan State Capitol grounds next week triggered concerns among some Christians that their planned Nativity could be canceled.
As of now, the two very different holiday displays are...read more
Twelve Michigan cities will get a share from more than $75 million in federal funding to fight blight; with Detroit - the Motor City struggling to emerge from the nation's biggest municipal bankruptcy - set to receive around two-thirds of the money.
The money has been provided by the U.S...read more
Permission for a display on the Michigan Capitol's north lawn for three days before Christmas has been granted to the Detroit branch of a secularist group that includes Satanists. However, an individual is looking forward to receive local help to exhibit a proposed nativity scene near the...read more
Iconic Detroit news reporter and anchor Bill Bonds, who also worked for ABC news stations in Los Angeles and New York, passed away last Saturday at the age of 82.
Bonds' longtime employer WXYZ-TV reported that the legendary reporter and anchor died following a heart attack.
Nearly three dozen civic and community leaders on Thursday joined forces to form a coalition to improve education for all Detroit students.
The Coalition for the Future of Detroit Schoolchildren includes leaders from diverse fields, including education, business, religion and community....read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More