On Wednesday, a Federal Judge in a Los Angeles court sentenced Hunter Moore -- the owner and operator of the now-defunct ‘Is Anyone Up?’ revenge porn website -- to 30 months in federal prison, followed by three years of supervised release.
Imposing the prison sentence on Moore, who...read more
According to a Recode report, Google-owned video-sharing site YouTube will soon start offering an ad-free subscription service which will give users the ability to access exclusive programming.
Revealing that YouTube has efforts underway to make new bulk of videos available to paid...read more
The 31st annual AIDS Walk Los Angeles was organized Sunday with an aim to raise funds for AIDS Project Los Angeles and more than 20 other LA County-based AIDS service organizations. In the event, more than 20,000 people have taken part.
In the event, people walked through West Hollywood...read more
Bigwig automaker Honda has scheduled the Web reveal of its all-new 2016 Civic in a special YouTube event on September 16. The 'Concept' version of the 2016 Civic was unveiled by Honda at the 2015 New York Auto Show last spring; and the car will be officially introduced at the Los Angeles Auto...read more
California lawmakers approved a measure designed to restrict the use of drones over private properties without their owners’ permission. Flying a drone less-than 350 feet above a private property without prior permission would be considered a trespass violation.
The Assembly voted 43-11...read more
The use of a hoverboard got rapper Wiz Khalifa in big a trouble with customs at Los Angeles International Airport over the recently past weekend.
Khalifa, whose real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz, was handcuffed and taken to the ground by officers from the U.S. Customs Department after he...read more
Three men were charged with murder on Wednesday in connection with the death of a 15-year-old Brenda Sierra, whose body was found in the San Bernardino Mountains more than a decade ago.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced that 30-year-old Eddie Chavira, 35-year-old...read more
Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) are frantically searching for multiple armed suspects who broke into Chris Brown's home while the singer was not there.
LAPD Detective Meghan Aguilar said the overnight home invasion at Brown's home in Los Angeles forced the singer's...read more
Los Angeles-based stylist Briana Jungwirth is no longer in no longer in the city. Emerging reports suggest that she left the city after reports about her pregnancy with Louis Tomlinson surfaced.
People Magazine reported a couple of days back that 23-year-old One Direction star is set to...read more
Drastic increases in gas prices in Los Angeles amid a shortage of refined petroleum are causing unprecedented troubles for motorists in the region.
Dean Smith, a 54-year-old driver said he was feeling as "mad as hell" on Monday when he had to pay $4.65 for a gallon of gas at a 76 gasoline...read more
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is in search of a reckless driver who veered through one of the city's busiest roads for miles in reverse.
The reckless driver started on Mulholland Drive, and then drove his car backward for more than two miles along Laurel Canyon Boulevard toward...read more
The long awaited delivery system of Taco Bell has finally been started, with the company offering delivery options from over 200 stores mainly on the West Coast.
Taco Bell has collaborated with DoorDash, an independent start-up delivery company that will manage the delivery service....read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More