Five Midwestern US states are all set to get a big boost in terms of EV infrastructure as governors in Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin have announced big plans for EV charging-related cooperation. Governments across boundaries are trying hard to accelerate the pace of shift...read more
Northern Wisconsin is raising concerns about a proposed hog megafarm, which according to them will wash off the land and pollute Lake Superior with millions of gallons of pig manure.
An Iowa business, Reicks View Farms, of Lawler intends to produce thousands of pigs annually a few miles...read more
A new study conducted by researchers from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison has found that workers who work outside of a 9-to-5 schedule could be at risk of being overweight. According to the study, such workers usually experience sleep problems and...read more
Rates of babies born at a healthy weight have increased and Pepin County has reached a number two position in health rankings of Wisconsin's 72 counties for having residents reaching a ripe old age.
The western Wisconsin county has seen a rapid rise in its rankings of the annual County...read more
According to the latest statistics released by the Wisconsin State Department of Transportation (WisDOT) on Friday, the number of traffic deaths in the state hit a new low in 2014. For the entire year, Wisconsin - for the first time since 1943 - recorded less than 500 traffic deaths.
Fox 6 Now reported that a Wisconsin teen who is suffering from a life-threatening condition got a surprising Christmas present from her father.
Audra Daniloff, 17, was pulled over by a police officer who presented her with two tickets on November 21. The police officer said that she had a...read more
A cardiac arrest that sent Megan Rothbauer of Wisconsin to hospital surprised her, but so did her hospital bills, which were more than $250,000. According to reports, after Megan Rothbauer's heart stopped beating, paramedics admitted her to wrong hospital.
Now, the woman is fighting...read more
The Department of Natural Resources has announced that hunters are nearing the harvest quota in wolf zone 2 in northeastern Wisconsin. According to the department, the zone is going to close on Saturday noon.
The wolf season which had begun on Wednesday will close zone 2 for any further...read more
- Alaska’s first electric school bus operating efficiently in minus 40-degree temperatures
- E-ONE bags first order for electric fire truck from Mesa Fire & Medical Department
- Genesis releases teaser image of Electrified GV70 ahead of Guangzhou Auto Show
- Daimler's Mitsubishi Fuso Delivered 300 eCanter Trucks
- Ukraine looks for effective female politicians
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
The federally-recognized Eastern Band of Cherokee...Read More
Five Midwestern US states are all set to get a big...Read More
Las Vegas, the highest revenue gaming market in...Read More
American bicycle manufacturer Ride1Up has opened...Read More
Just a few hours after the announcement of sale of...Read More
Horseshoe Baltimore, the second largest casino in...Read More