Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice, an 85-year-old man from Illinois, is now facing several years in federal prison as he has finally pleaded guilty to conspiring to conduct a multimillion-dollar illegitimate gambling business.
Ten individuals, including Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice and...read more
The teenager who was found dead in the back of an empty school bus in a Southern California depot last Friday has been identified by Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office as a 19-year-old special needs student named Hun Joon Lee.
Lee attended Whittier-based Sierra Education Center and...read more
A former California fire battalion chief was on Friday sentenced by a Sacramento County Jury to sixteen years to life in prison for the second-degree slaying of his girlfriend.
Orville "Moe" Fleming, who once served the California Department of Forestry & Fire Protection, was found...read more
Three men were charged with murder on Wednesday in connection with the death of a 15-year-old Brenda Sierra, whose body was found in the San Bernardino Mountains more than a decade ago.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced that 30-year-old Eddie Chavira, 35-year-old...read more
A teenage boy was on Tuesday taken into custody on suspicion of killing an 8-year-old girl, whose body was found in a recycling bin at a housing complex in Santa Cruz, City Police Chief Kevin Vogel confirmed.
Police Chief Vogel told reporters yesterday that Madyson Middleton was almost...read more
The Sacramento Police Department is investigating two animal remains-filled paper bags that were found near a railroad track in the city Monday morning.
City police officials confirmed the appalling discovery of beheaded animals, saying they received a call about the bags at around 10 a.m...read more
Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) are frantically searching for multiple armed suspects who broke into Chris Brown's home while the singer was not there.
LAPD Detective Meghan Aguilar said the overnight home invasion at Brown's home in Los Angeles forced the singer's...read more
The killing of California's Kathryn Steinle by undocumented Mexican immigrant Francisco Sanchez last month sparked a hot debate over so-called "sanctuary cities" that restrict their law enforcement agencies from cooperating with Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) to prevent immigrants...read more
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is in search of a reckless driver who veered through one of the city's busiest roads for miles in reverse.
The reckless driver started on Mulholland Drive, and then drove his car backward for more than two miles along Laurel Canyon Boulevard toward...read more
In a rather alarming revelation by the Anne Arundel County police, a six-week old baby was found abandoned by the side of a road in Maryland. The police alleged that it was the baby’s mother who was responsible for this utter negligence.
The baby was found on Druid Hill Avenue in Pasadena...read more
The San Francisco County Sheriff's Legal Counsel Freya Horne has defended the decision of setting a man free who later gunned down a 32-year-old Pleasanton woman while she was strolling San Francisco's Embarcadero with her father.
Francisco Sanchez, 45, shot and killed Kathryn Steidle...read more
It is hard to even imagine what a Detroit woman remorselessly committed; and she pleaded guilty on Monday to killing two of her children and shamelessly stated that does not regret beating and suffocating them.
The woman, Mitchelle Blair aged 36 killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More