Anne Arundel County police on Monday slapped a young man with a charge of soliciting a minor to send him sexually explicit photos and videos.
Murray Lee Chesak of Ontario was arrested by Anne Arundel County Police Child Abuse Unit last Wednesday. The Child Abuse Unit arrested the man with...read more
Following a three-day manhunt, the FBI on Monday managed to arrest the San Francisco man who possessed explosive materials in his apartment.
In a weekend raid, federal authorities found explosive materials in 42-year-old Ryan Kelly Chamberlain II's apartment.
Chamberlain has been...read more
The parents of Elliot Rodger, who recently killed six people and also shot himself to death, said they were suffering "hell on Earth" after knowing that their son was responsible for the tragedy.
Last week, Rodger fatally stabbed three men around his own apartment, leaving two of them...read more
Weeks before killing six people and injuring many others, Elliot Rodger was able to convince sheriff's deputies that he was calm and not going to hurt anyone, Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown revealed in a recent interview.
In a TV program titled "Face the Nation," Mr. Brown...read more
- « first
- U.S. Senate to discuss $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, Nevada stands to win big
- Shortlist of affordable electric motorcycles available for US consumers
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More