At least thirty students of Olivet College were rushed to a nearby hospital on Wednesday after they experienced symptoms including dizziness, headache and nausea.
The students taken to the Hayes Green Beach Hospital's emergency room have since been released after being tested for Carbon...read more
California lawmakers on Sunday approved a $156.4 billion budget, including funding for the state's controversial high-speed rail/bullet train project and preschool education for children of low-income families, for the next fiscal.
Following the California Assembly's approval, the state...read more
A California court's recent ruling that teachers' fix tenure and other job protection laws are "unconstitutional" could eventually prompt a sweeping change across the US public education system.
Earlier this week, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rolf Treu agreed students constitutional...read more
Thousands of additional transitional kindergarten and childcare slots will be added in California's budget for young children, according to a reported deal between the administration of Gov. Jerry Brown and Democratic lawmakers.
As per the deal taking shape at the Capitol, $264 million...read more
The striking down of California's public school teachers' tenure and other job protections by a Los Angeles County court judge would likely change the face of education in the Golden State as well as the entire nation, students' attorney Theodore Boutrous Jr. said.
L. A. County Superior...read more
California's leading teacher unions have argued that Superior Court Judge Rolf Treu's recent ruling that teachers' fix tenure and firing laws violate students' rights had nothing to do with what was best for the children.
The Los Angeles judge yesterday ruled that the Golden State's...read more
Poor and minority students will be particularly hurt by California's teacher tenure, dismissal and layoff laws, Los Angeles County Judge Rolf M. Treu ruled on Tuesday.
Judge Treu ruled that the state's teacher tenure, dismissal and layoff laws allow bad teachers to be in classrooms and...read more
California's state universities are planning to hire as many as 700 full-time faculty members, as the state's higher education system is under pressure to move undergraduates through the system faster.
Emerging media reports also suggest that the potential hiring spree aims at reduce the...read more
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) on Thursday filed a class-action lawsuit on behalf of students from low-performing schools across California, claiming that schools are denying poor students the learning time they required to succeed.
In the lawsuit, ACLU claimed that students...read more
- « first
- LG Chem to supply battery cells for Tesla’s Model Y electric SUV in China
- GiG extends sports-betting partnership with North Macedonia casino operator KAK DOO Skopje
- Payment Options for Indian Bettors on Online Casinos Operating in India
- Ohio’s Mahoning Valley Race Course cancels live horse racing for 2 weeks after employee tests positive for Covid-19
- Arcimoto creates new Roadster model by chopping top off 3-wheeled e-car’s top
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More