California's brown pelicans, which were delisted from the U. S. Endangered Species list in 2009, are once again in trouble, a newly released annual population survey report suggests.
The survey led University of California Davis, a global community of individuals united to protect...read more
California's large-scale medical marijuana farming is not only sucking drought-stricken rivers and streams dry but also polluting the waterways and hurting wildlife.
Higher demand for marijuana in the state and the country as a whole has prompted many people to pursue larger-scale pot...read more
The government has decide to protect yellow-flowering Webber's ivesia, a sort of wild rose that grows in Northern Nevada and Northern California, by including it in the federal government's list of endangered species.
The U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service has confirmed that the small,...read more
California's fish & wildlife officials are concerned that the state's coastal forests are being increasingly polluted and sucked dry by water-gulping medical marijuana pot farms.
The state's medical pot law allows people to grow marijuana, for personal medical purposes. But, officials...read more
While the White House is claiming that the Obama administration's upcoming EPA rules for existing coal-fired power plants would lead to coal's demise and address climate change; the U. S. Chamber of Commerce has argued that the rules would cause thousands of job cuts and hefty costs.
Ohio lawmakers on Wednesday passed a bill that would freeze the phasing-in of electricity/power that utilities must purchase from renewable energy sources.
The Ohio House of Representatives cleared the bill by 54-38 votes. It is now expected to be signed into law by Governor John R....read more
- « first
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More