The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four Winds Casinos’ reopening plans, clearing way for the gambling and entertainment properties to resume operations as soon as early next week.
Four Winds owns and operates four gambling properties in the region, including the Winds Casino Resort...read more
The Louisiana Gaming Control Board (LGCB) is now set to get a new chairperson as the state Senate failed to confirm the reappointment of longtime Chair Ronnie Jones to the position.
According to media reports, personal politics may be blamed for the Senate’s failure in confirming the...read more
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming Corporation has confirmed that it has started making preparations to re-launch thirteen of its gaming venues as the economy is showing signs of recover from the corona virus pandemic.
The Paradise, Nevada-based gaming giant began dusting...read more
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an undercover FBI agent that he wanted to kill dozens of people and “infidels,” including his own father, allegedly planned to carry out a mass-casualty shooting at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (...read more
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project closer to reality, members of the Illinois General Assembly amended casino tax structure for the city after state lawmakers agreed to trim down its tax responsibilities.
The Windy City businesses have been under lockdown since mid of March...read more
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a popular pregnancy prevention program had on teenage girls. The researchers came to know that the teens who took part in the program were actually more likely to become pregnancy than girls who did not participate in it.
The pregnancy program...read more
NASA has announced a temporary halt for its Mars mission planned for March as the space agency team has discovered a technical glitch in the Insight spacecraft’s seismometer. The seismometer was developed by French space agency CNES. The leakage in the vacuum seal on the seismometer was...read more
FedEx has informed that its team is working hard to deliver gifts and other items to Americans on Christmas Eve but due to surge in volume of orders, it may not be possible to deliver all the orders scheduled for Christmas delivery. FedEx has also offered the option to customers to pick up their...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More