The 'disruptive innovation' of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has changed everything and one cannot predict the result of the ongoing changes in the healthcare system, California Health Secretary Diana Dooley said.
Dooley, the head of California's Department of Health & Human Services...read more
Cases of persistent and sometimes deadly cough disease called pertussis (whopping cough) have increased to an alarming number in California, with more cases being reported in just first five months of this year than in the whole 2013.
The California Department of Public Health's latest...read more
Determined to persuade people to drink less soda, California lawmakers on Thursday passed a bill that would require sugary soft drinks to carry warnings about potential diseases that overconsumption of such drinks can create.
If successfully implemented, the measure would put California...read more
California lawmakers have rejected the measure that would require companies to explicitly label their genetically-engineered foods.
Sponsored by Democratic Senator Noreen Evans, the bill would make it obligatory for all distributors who sell any eatable in the state to label all products...read more
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention recently confirmed that outbreak of antibiotic-resistant salmonella linked to Foster Farms chicken is still alive, with most illness cases being reported in California.
The federal agency revealed that there were fifty new reported illness...read more
Californian consumers will not be able know if foods available in the market are made with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or not, as the state lawmakers have once again rejected a bill requiring labeling on GMO foods.
On Wednesday, the bill failed to pass the 40-member state Senate...read more
A salmonella outbreak linked to California chicken producer Foster Farms continues to sicken people but the industry regulator USDA has so far taken no action to stop the sale of the product and inform the public about the issue.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), at least...read more
- « first
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More