On Wednesday, a Pennsylvania man with HIV came to know the consequences of having unprotected sex when he was sentenced 33 to 66 months in jail. This is the second time when he has been sentenced imprisonment for the offense.
The 26-year-old man, Ricky Webster, found guilty for having...read more
In a Saturday ruling, U.S. District Judge William Alsup of the Northern District of California said that Apple Store employees are not required to be compensated for the time which Apple takes in searching their bags when they enter or exit the stores.
The ruling by Judge Alsup comes in a...read more
On Saturday, the Federal District Court in San Francisco tossed out a class-action lawsuit which retail workers at tech giant Apple had initiated to oppose the company's bag-search practices at its stores in California.
The Saturday verdict in the class-action was handed out by Judge...read more
A gay couple from San Francisco recently obtained a marriage license from Rowan County's clerk's office, and got married in a small ceremony at Morehead State University in Kentucky.
Mark Shrayber and Allen Corona, who received their marriage license on September 8, are the first couple...read more
San Diego-based businessman Terry Caster donated $300,000 to support the National Organization for Marriage's efforts to defeat Maine's controversial gay marriage law in 2009, a campaign disclosure report revealed.
According to the campaign disclosure report, Caster was one of the biggest...read more
A California cop was suspended after a video showing him pulling his gun on a man recording him in a small city north of San Francisco surfaced, the Rohnert Park Police & Fire confirmed.
In a statement posted to its Facebook page, the Rohnert Park Police & Fire confirmed that the...read more
An attorney for app-based ride-hailing service Uber argued in San Francisco federal court on Thursday that it would be preferable not to consider three drivers' complaint as class-action suit.
Three Uber drivers have sued the company, contending they should be considered as employees and...read more
Nonprofit groups Consumer Watchdog and NextGen Climate have called for a change in California law to force oil refiners to disclose their profits and protect consumers from excessive prices at the pump.
According to figures released by the American Automobile Association (AAA), the...read more
The City of San Diego will reportedly pay nearly $1 million to two women to settle their sexual assault claims against a former police officer.
One of the two victims, who alleged that she suffered unbearable personal injuries in an encounter with ex San Diego Police department Officer...read more
San Diego Police Chief Shelley Zimmerman will soon update the city on the progress that she has made to fix holes found by federal authorities in supervision and accountability in the local policing system.
The Police Executive Research Forum (PERF), an autonomous auditing agency...read more
The powerful tobacco industry's deep pockets are apparently quietly influencing California legislators, discouraging them from approving stricter tobacco regulation measures for the state.
A package of six tobacco-related bills stalled in the California Legislature earlier this month due...read more
Five frozen embryos continue to be at the center of a San Francisco couple's bitter divorce battle, and the wealthy male partner has alleged that his wife is trying to extort money from him.
On the eve of their wedding in 2010, Stephen Findley and Mimi Lee learned that Lee was suffering...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More