Two grieving fathers, one of a victim and another of the killer, recently held a meeting to plan to work together to do something to prevent frequent killing sprees, like the recent one that left six people dead and many others injured in Santa Barbara, California.
Killer Elliot Rodger's...read more
California state prison inmates are being subject to cruel and unusual punishment similar to torture, a disclosure made by a former High Desert prison inmate Michael Bloom revealed.
Bloom was imprisoned in 2007 for assaulting a person with a firearm and conducting robbery. In 2009, he was...read more
California lawmakers have rejected the measure that would require companies to explicitly label their genetically-engineered foods.
Sponsored by Democratic Senator Noreen Evans, the bill would make it obligatory for all distributors who sell any eatable in the state to label all products...read more
California lawmakers on Thursday passed a measure that would gradually increase the minimum wage in the state by $5 per hour by the year of 2017. Currently the minimum wage in the state is at $8 an hour.
Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), the author of the bill, said it was necessary to...read more
Oil giant BP Plc has filed an emergency appeal with the U. S. Supreme Court urging the apex court to order a subordinate court to reinstate the stay that it lifted, allowing claims administrator to start processing spill claims.
The emergency appeal was filed immediately after the New...read more
Californian consumers will not be able know if foods available in the market are made with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or not, as the state lawmakers have once again rejected a bill requiring labeling on GMO foods.
On Wednesday, the bill failed to pass the 40-member state Senate...read more
- « first
- U.S. Senate to discuss $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, Nevada stands to win big
- Shortlist of affordable electric motorcycles available for US consumers
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More