A proposal was made to increase Michigan's sales tax to pay for the repairing of the state's roads and bridges. On Tuesday, the state's voters rejected the proposal.
The proposal was 80% opposed and was 20% in favor. Surveys were carried out before the final vote was conducted and it also...read more
Ted Cruz launched his presidential campaign last month and is all set to travel to Las Vegas to speak to the Republican Jewish donors that he is the most electable, pro-Israel Republican in a crowd of candidates making the exact same pitch.
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, South Carolina...read more
On Wednesday, Clinton and Chirlane McCray were seen together in Brooklyn. Both of them will be frequently seeing each other now. Hillary Clinton and Chirlane McCray seemed to praise each other as they were seen accepting each other's words through their gestures.
According to McCray, the...read more
The pipeline industry is still going strong in the United States with many key projects running as per schedule. The Keystone XL pipeline project has hit political hurdle and many local communities have also opposed the project. A report published by the Associated Press has indicated that there...read more
Progressive and liberal mind-set is hindering the nation’s way of recovery, particularly for low-income Americans, Jeb Bush said while delivering a speech at the Detroit Economic Club on Wednesday.
Mr. Bush, who is expected to run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, was...read more
On Friday, Mitt Romney announced that he will not run for the president of the US for third time. The news has opened the path to 2016 field for many next generation Republican leaders. Romney said that the young leaders will serve the party in a better way.
According to the spokesperson...read more
Jeb Bush, who served as Governor of Florida from 1999 to 2007, has hired former adviser to Mitt Romney who is also a top Iowa Republican operative. According to reports, the adviser, David Kochel, has been recruited to work on Bush's political operation as the second son of former President...read more
On Sunday, President Obama surprised the governor and made Alaska's congressional delegation angry with a proposal to ban energy exploration on 12 million acres of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to be designated as wilderness and this proves that Alaska does not matter to Washington, some...read more
Senate Democrats blocked the bill favored by Republican leaders in the Senate for setup of Keystone XL oil pipeline between the United States and Canada. 39 out of 59 total votes were polled against the motion.
As sixty votes were required to move the motion forward, the Democrats have...read more
A new CBS poll has informed that Republicans want Mitt Romney to jump into the 2016 presidential bid. Romney got 59% support from Republicans nationwide, whereas 50% supported former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.
Last week, Romney showed interest in a second presidential bid, whereas Bush...read more
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder on Thursday vetoed the gun legislation that was approved by the state's Legislature and supported by the National Rifle Association.
Mr. Snyder had been under pressure from both sides on the two-bill package over recent days, including letters of opposition from...read more
On Tuesday, California Attorney General Kamala Harris will disclose her intention to run for California's open Senate seat.
It is expected that Harris will run for the seat that is presently occupied by Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer. Last week, Boxer made announcement about her...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More