While election officials are all set to conduct primary election in California on Tuesday, experts have predicted that turnout could be 'embarrassingly' low.
Joe Canciamilla, registrar of voters on the Contra Costa County, said that there was lack of interest among voters, which could...read more
None of two Republican candidates, Neel Kashkari and Tim Donnelly, stands much of a chance to win against California's incumbent Governor Jerry Brown, who is running for a fourth consecutive term.
Prior to his ongoing third term, Mr. Brown served the state as governor twice in the 1970s...read more
Jerry Brown, California's incumbent governor, will easily take a lead over his top two Republican challengers in Tuesday's gubernatorial primary, a fresh poll has suggested.
According to the poll released on Sunday, 50 per cent of likely voters will cast ballots for the Mr. Brown in the...read more
Ohio lawmakers on Wednesday passed a bill that would freeze the phasing-in of electricity/power that utilities must purchase from renewable energy sources.
The Ohio House of Representatives cleared the bill by 54-38 votes. It is now expected to be signed into law by Governor John R....read more
- « first
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More